Crawley Leisure Park
Crawley Leisure Park in West Green contains a multi-screen cinema, a health club, a bowling alley, and several restaurants:
- Bella Italia – Italian restaurant
- Chiquito – Mexican restaurant
- Cineworld – multi-screen cinema
- Crawley West Fitness and Wellbeing Gym (formerly Crawley Health Club) – gym and swimming pool
- Frankie and Benny’s – New York-themed restaurant
- Hollywood Bowl – bowling alley
- McDonald’s – burger emporium
- Nando’s – Portuguese restaurant
- Pizza Hut – pizza restaurant
- TGI Friday’s – burger restaurant
Brannigan’s club and bar has now closed.
Location, Transport and Parking
Crawley Leisure Park is on London Road, just north of Crawley High Street, and offers free parking, including disabled spaces, for about 1000 cars. There are entrances on London Road and Ifield Avenue, both of which are close to the A23.