Crawley Leisure Park
Crawley Leisure Park in West Green contains a multi-screen cinema, a health club, a bowling alley, and several restaurants:
- Bella Italia – Italian restaurant
- Chiquito – Mexican restaurant
- Cineworld – multi-screen cinema
- Crawley Health Club – gym
- Frankie and Benny’s – New York-themed restaurant
- Hollywood Bowl – bowling alley
- McDonald’s – burger emporium
- Nando’s – Portuguese restaurant
- Pizza Hut – pizza restaurant
- TGI Friday’s – burger restaurant
Brannigan’s club and bar has now closed.
Location, Transport and Parking
Crawley Leisure Park is on London Road, just north of Crawley High Street, and offers free parking, including disabled spaces, for about 1000 cars. There are entrances on London Road and Ifield Avenue, both of which are close to the A23.
- No website yet
- No email
- Phone number not available
- London Road, West Green, Crawley, Sussex, RH10 8LR
Do You Need a Better Website?
This website was created and optimised for search engines by Lab 99 Web Design, one of the best web designers in Sussex.
The Crawley online directory receives tens of thousands of visitors every month, but has never spent a single penny on advertising. Every visitor is due to the website’s high rankings on Google and other search engines.
Find out what a professional website by Lab 99 Web Design can do for your business!