Orchard Street Car Park
There are in fact two pay-and-display car parks in Orchard Street, Crawley: a multi-storey and a surface car park. Both car parks:
- have a height restriction of 2.1 metres
- are managed by Crawley Borough Council
Orchard Street Multi-Storey Car Park
- is open from 7.00 to 20.00, Monday to Saturday
- is usually open on Sundays just before Christmas
- has 448 decent-sized spaces, including several disabled bays on level 2
- has unlocked bays for motorcycles on levels 2 and 4.
Orchard Street Surface Car Park
- is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- is reserved for market traders during normal working hours on Fridays and Saturdays
- has 46 spaces
- does not have bays for motorcycles.
- Prices start at £1.20 for 2 hours (as at November 2009).
- A variety of season tickets is available. Contact the council for details.
- The entrance is at the corner of Orchard Street and Pegler Way
- The exit is on West Green Drive (left turn only)