Thales Training and Consultancy
Thales Training and Consultancy is a training services company based in Crawley, offering:
- IT training: using Microsoft and Adobe software
- Management and people development training
- Project and risk management courses
- Health and safety training
Thales offers standard and made-to-measure training courses, and allows companies to outsource their training needs.
Thales Training and Consultancy is on Gatwick Road:
Thales Training and Consultancy, which has another branch in Basingstoke, appears to be the respectable face of the huge, public-subsidy-private-profit weapons organisation, Thales (at least, the training company uses the same logo as the arms company), formerly known as Thomson-CSF. More about Thales:
- Thales is involved in supplying ID cards to repressive regimes such as China.
- Thales has been accused of using bribery when supplying weapons to the regime in South Africa.
- Thales was convicted of bribery in supplying warships to the regime in Taiwan.
- Thales is being investigated for bribery in arms deals in France, Greece, Argentina and Cambodia.
- Thales is implicated in corruptly obtaining a large arms contract in Angola.
- Thales was investigated for corruption in the sale of submarines to the regime in Malaysia.
- According to the New York Times, Thales earned 12 billion Euros in 2007.