Squires Garden Centre
Squires Garden Centre, formerly known as Cheal’s Garden Centre, sells a wide variety of gardening supplies, including:
- plants: trees, flowers, shrubs
- materials: compost, bark chippings, manure
- barbecue equipment
Squires Garden Centre has toilets for customers, and contains several concession businesses:
- a café, the Seasons coffee shop (01293 515367)
- Trendz carpet shop
- the Sussex Pet Centre (01293 549458)
- a branch of Maidenhead Aquatics (01293 538256)
- Monday to Saturday: 9.00 to 18.00
- Sunday: 10.30 to 16.30
Location and Parking
Squires Garden Centre is right next to the A23, but you’ll need to approach it from the Broadfield and Bewbush roundabout on the A2220 (Horsham Road). The exit is on Buckswood Drive. Squires contains a good-sized car park, although it can get full on busy days.
A New Website for Your Business!
Lab 99 Web Design in Crawley offer professional small business website packages:
- A good–looking, unique design — no templates
- Search engine optimisation: included
- Up to 4 pages: £299
- Up to 10 pages: £399
- Domain name and hosting: 1st year free
Find out more about our small business websites.