Langley Corner Surgery, Ifield
- Monday: 08:00 to 13:00, 14:00 to 18:30
- Tuesday: 08:00 to 18:30
- Wednesday: 08:00 to 18:30
- Thursday: 08:00 to 18:30
- Friday: 08:00 to 18:30
- Saturday, Sunday and some bank holidays: closed.
N.B. Hours are correct as of July 2019.
Earlier or later appointments are available on certain days, but must be booked in advance.
To book (or cancel) an appointment, you may:
- phone the practice between 08:30 and 13:00, or between 14:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday,
- ask in person at reception,
- or register online.
Out of Hours Contact
For treatment or advice outside the practice’s normal hours, phone:
- 999 in an emergency.
- or 111 if you need medical attention or advice quickly but it isn’t an emergency.
Repeat prescriptions may be ordered online or by leaving the printed slip from a previous prescription with reception.
Prescriptions may not be ordered by telephone, but can be posted if a stamped addressed envelope has been provided.
Location and Car Parking
The surgery has a small car park. There is some parking space along Ifield Green, the road outside the surgery. The narrow lane immediately outside the surgery’s entrance is for the use of local residents.