Air Planner, a subsidiary of Air Partner, offers outsourced operations for:
- executive charter jet operators,
- aircraft manufacturers,
- corporate flight departments,
- and the flight departments of heads of state.
Air Planner operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The company’s services include:
- flight planning, using the Navtech system, and involving live weather and airline route data;
- flight following: constantly monitoring the progress of flights, and liaising with control centres in the event of a diverted flight;
- managing and co-ordinating air traffic control slots,
- and organising landing permits and overflight permits.
These services are compliant with JAR-OPS 1 (the Joint Aviation Requirement for the operation of commercial air transport).