Crawley Rugby Football Club
Crawley RFC is based at Willoughby Fields in Ifield. It has 4 pitches, 8 changing rooms, a weights room and a bar.
The club has a complex set of membership categories, with various combinations of voting rights, associated children’s membership and eligibility to buy tickets for England international matches. Senior Full Playing Membership costs £70 per annum.
Location and Directions
N.B. If you are relying on satellite navigation, please use the postcode RH11 7LA.
From the M23
- Leave the motorway at junction 10 (Crawley), and join the A2011 (Crawley Avenue).
- After about a mile, you will come to a large roundabout with a flyover. Take the 3rd exit to stay on the A2011.
- About half a mile further on, at a roundabout with traffic lights, take the second exit onto the A23, following the signs for Horsham.
- As you pass Sainsbury’s on your left, get in the outside lane, then take the third exit at the next roundabout. This is Ifield Avenue.
- Go straight on over two mini-roundabouts. Willoughby Fields is a little over half a mile along on your right.
From the south
- Take the A23 towards Crawley. As you enter Crawley, the first roundabout you come to will contain a large (association) football, with Broadfield Stadium on your left. Continue straight on.
- Get into the outside lane and go straight on at the next roundabout.
- Continue straight on at a set of traffic lights. You are still on the A23.
- At the next roundabout you come to, take the first exit onto Ifield Avenue, towards Ifield and Charlwood.
- Continue straight on over two mini-roundabouts. Willioughby Fields is less than a mile along on your right.