Sainsbury's Supermarket, West Green
The Sainsbury’s supermarket in West Green, Crawley, contains:
- a pharmacy
- a café
- a petrol station (petrol and diesel; no LPG)
- cash machines (ATMs)
- a Timpson franchise, which includes a dry cleaner and shoe repairer
Sainsbury’s supermarket is open between:
- Monday to Friday: 7.00 to 22.00
- Saturday: 7.00 to 21.00
- Sunday: 10.00 to 16.00
The petrol station is open from 6.00 to midnight every day.
The café is open between:
- 7.00 to 19.00, Monday to Saturday
- 9.30 to 15.30 on Sundays
Parking at Sainsbury’s West Green
Parking is free of charge.
The large car park is shared with Homebase and McDonald’s, and contains:
- 880 spaces
- 20 disabled bays
- 26 parent-and-child spaces
Sainsbury’s is just off the A23, by the busy Tushmore Lane roundabout:
Sainsbury’s in Crawley Town Centre
There is another Sainsbury’s in Crawley, on Queensway in the town centre.
Out of Date Food
Both branches of Sainsbury’s in Crawley were found guilty in May 2009 of selling out-of-date food, according to the Crawley News.
- No email
- 01293 616433
- Crawley Avenue, West Green, Crawley, Sussex, RH10 8NF