G & G W Bridges Car Scrap Yard
G & G W Bridges is the only car scrap yard close to Crawley, and is probably the largest breaker’s yard in West Sussex. It contains parts for a huge number of cars, and pays cash for accident wrecks and MOT failures.
- Monday to Friday: 8.00 to 17.00
- Saturday: 8.00 to 13.00
- Sunday: closed.
Location and Directions
From the A23, A264 or M23:
- follow the signs to Pease Pottage (junction 11 on the M23);
- after the traffic lights, carry on past the Moto motorway service station on your right;
- and go straight on at the small roundabout towards Handcross and the B2114. The scrap yard is a couple of hundred yards along on your left.
Check for Spare Parts
Bridges car scrap yard has an Ebay shop which allows you to check for specific car parts:
Other Car Scrap Yards in Sussex and Surrey
- Adversane Vehicle Breakers, near Billingshurst (01403 783680)
- Carbusters, Worthing (01903 213051)
- Goring Salvage, Goring-by-Sea, near Worthing (01903 600606)
- G & R Harris, Chichester (01243 372866)
- Lift and Go Services, Chichester (01243 533816)
- LJC, Dorking (01306 882089)
- Nigel Riley, Lewes (01273 602578)
- PCR, Lancing (01903 767676)
- Sidlesham Vehicle Dismantlers, Sidlesham Common, near Chichester (01243 641838)
- Southern Auto Salvage, Hindhead (01428 609803)
- Swift Salvage, Angmering, near Littlehampton (01903 856568)