The new library on Southgate Avenue, directly opposite County Mall, opened in December 2008, replacing the old library on Northgate Avenue.
As well as a traditional library, the new building contains:
- a coffee shop
- a series of computers connected to the internet
- Crawley Register Office, which has its own entrance.
There is a selection of photographs of the new library on Flikr.
- Monday to Saturday: 10.30 to 16.30
- Sunday and bank holidays: closed
Contact Crawley Library
- General enquiries: 01293 651751
- 24 hour renewals: 01243 642110
- Reference: 01293 651744
- Fax: 01293 511075
Reading Groups and Activities
Crawley Library organises a wide range of literary and cultural activities, such as reading groups for adults and children, poetry readings, and discussions with authors.
The Disabled Go website includes information about access to Crawley Library for the disabled.