Jo Jingles, the nationwide pre-school children’s entertainment franchise, has a branch covering Crawley, Billingshurst, Haywards Heath, Horsham, and Southwater. Jo Jingles caters for babies and children up to the age of 5.
Jo Jingles in Crawley provides 45 minutes of musical fun for children and their parents or carers, using instruments, props, and favourite children’s songs. Classes are themed and follow the same basic structure weekly, so children know what to expect.
Classes are age appropriate (no older children mixed in with babies!) with lap songs for the babies and action songs for the older children, with classes limited to 15 children to ensure the maximum benefit for the children.
Assurance and Benefits
Jo Jingles teachers are all fully trained, checked by the Criminal Records Bureau and from the local area, but with the benefit of a well established, long standing national company.
The educational benefits of the classes is shown by the recommendation of Jo Jingles by the Pre-school Learning Alliance.
Jo Jingles in Crawley offer:
- childminder and sibling discounts
- a 3 week trial which provides a real opportunity to see how parents and children settle in and enjoy the classes.
There are no hidden costs, no joining or membership fees, no tea, no coffee — just a music group solely providing music.
Jo Jingles holds classes at St. Richard’s Church in Three Bridges:
Other Jo Jingles classes are held in:
- Billingshurst: Billingshurst Village Hall, Roman Way, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9QW
- Haywards Heath: St Richard’s Church Hall, Sydney Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1QE
- Horsham: St Leonards Church Hall, Cambridge Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1DB
- Southwater: Southwater Leisure Centre, Pevensey Road, Southwater, West Sussex, RH13 9XZ